|Tell a Friend||Save to job cart||Apply online|
University of Miami is considered among the top tier institutions of
higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior
medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to
attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of
transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our
values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion,
Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment
where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are
one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more
than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.
The Sr. Enrollment Analyst (CRM) will support Enrollment Management and be the lead liaison with Marketing and Operations for the ongoing development, integration and enhancement of the market research methodologies and integrated marketing communications strategies while utilizing resources like ERP, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and other CRM-related products. This individual will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption on new technologies. The Sr. Enrollment Analyst will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluates the success of integrated marketing communications strategies.
• Prepares final reports and makes formal research-based recommendations for effective enrollment marketing and communications to the Division of Enrollment Management.
• Participates with salesforce upgrades, enhancements, customizations and additional integrations to advance Enrollment Management operations.
• Performs analysis and documents workflows and results in Marketing Cloud.
• Assists IT in translating business requirements into application functionality to support end user needs.
• Makes recommendations for Salesforce/Marketing Cloud to meet the business requirements of the enterprise.
• Develops, edits and maintains business process documentation for SalesForce/Marketing Cloud.
• Recommends, defines, and tests security roles for end users.
• Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
• Identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed and makes recommendations in these areas.
• Monitors the accuracy of data and recommends needed changes or improvements.
• Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
• Recommend and follow best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
• Design, document and test enhancements to Salesforce/Marketing Cloud custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce/Marketing Cloud.
• Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
• Creates custom reports, and dashboards.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Participate in the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
• Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
• Work with Enrollment Management to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
• Successfully document / maintain documentation on application use and flow, and assist in developing training materials.
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce/Marketing Cloud skill set across Enrollment Management.
• Communicate with team members and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
Other duties as assigned.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Superior technical and analytic skills tied to salesforce systems.
• Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Education Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
Work Experience Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• Experience as a Salesforce/Marketing Cloud administrator.
• Proven technical ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of salesforce platform, with knowledge about custom apps, objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
• Any appropriate combination of relevant education, certifications and/or work experience may be considered.
Apply online. Position #: P00010114.
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!
|The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.|
|Search again||View job cart|
University of Miami Job Agent
If you do not find a position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position matching your skills you can be notified immediately via email. Click here to register. If you have already registered, please log in below.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary Position) (Development & Special Events 1 -TMP)
Sr. Enrollment Analyst, CRM (Enrollment Management - EMSA 2 -STA)
Facilities CAREER FAIR 2/23/17 @10 am (Facilities Management - Coral Gables Campus)